The International Driver Permit
The IDP (also known as the international driver's license) is based on the United Nations standards on Road Traffic. On September 19, 1949, the first Road Traffic Agreement was created and the United Nations established an International document to facilitate the travel of motorists in foreign countries where language barriers create difficulties for both, motorists and local officers. This document establishes the right for a person to drive in another country when accompanied by an original and valid driver's license, translating your driving permit in 9 languages.
- Driving as a tourist in any place of the world, you can present your current valid driver license, plus the International Driver's Permit (IDP Booklet plus the card) to make possible the understanding of your permit to any local authority.
- This translation is valid until the expiration date, but it can't be used for more than a year in the same country, or once the driver establishes a residence there. If the driver lives or stays in a country, the motorist MUST apply for a local driving permit. (In accordance to laws and regulation).
- The IDP is only a translation of a driver's license and not a regular driver's license. The IDP, without a currently valid driving License is not a useful or valid document to present to any authority.
The IDP is designed to overcome the difficulties you might have while driving a vehicle in another country that may have different language than your own. This document is useful in many car rentals and local driving authorities for identification, motor vehicle registration or insurance proposes.
You may return documents issued by USAID SYSTEMS, INC within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less $8.00 for S&H.
USAID SYSTEMS, INC
706 NE 191ST STREET
MIAMI, FL 33179
Shipping cost is not refundable.
Please note that we are unable to exchange items (However, if you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact customer services immediately by phone 305-655-0049 / 305-655-0277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
We cannot accept returns of certain items, including:
• Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts
• Any product missing information or scratched or with removed security hologram
• Returning items purchased from other companies
• Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Could not find the answer?
please tell us, who gladly resolve any questions you have..
Please make sure that all given information is with accordance to the necessary requirements. There is NO REFUND for application that was send with the wrong information or expired / non valid original driver's license.
Our translation has no official status and does not confer any legal privileges or rights on consumers. This is not an official document.